CD menu software
With CD FrontEnd it is really simple to build either a simple or a complex CD menu.
Well, if your menu is really simple you may want to take a look to 4Menu (click here).
If instead you need to create a more complex CD, with several pages, buttons, links, you won't find a tool with more features.
Let's see some benefits in a concise way:
- useful either for a single page CD menu, a ten pages CD business card, or a complex hyperlinked CD reference manual with 10000 pages;
- autorun CD (or DVD) with one click (File >Create autorun CD);
- can launch any kind of file: PDF, PowerPoint PPS PPT, DOC, AutoCAD...; any kind of video and audio: MP3, MPEG, WMV, MOV, AVI...;
- built-in browser (no Internet Explorer or other browsers required; completely self-contained, will run off the CD without problems on any PC; not blocked by popup killer applications);
- one presentation, one source file (no infinite files to mess up: an entire CD project is just one file!)
- CDs freely distributable, i.e. no royalties;
- fully custom layout with full screen capability; you can also set the window size and position;
- search engine automatically included in the CD/DVD: full-text search, boolean search, keyword search;
- you can prohibit print or copy, add your own expiration date, and you can password protect all or part of the CD (e.g. a section of a product catalogue that's for dealers only);
- different passwords for different users (while the CD/DVD remains the same, so it can be mass replicated);
- you can include Viewer programs in case the user don't have Adobe Acrobat, Word and so on...; so everybody will be able to see your CD without any problems;
- easy to learn and easy to start; (and we are always here for fast support, please ask us any questions!);
- frames, text styles, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, audio, video, visual linking (no broken links, never!): feature rich, easy to use, fast;
- want to make the same change to every page of your CD? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- shopping cart, forms, direct Flash™ support and more in the Gold edition; direct Web publishing with the HyperPublish or 1SITE bundle, so you can publish your brochure / catalog / depliant on the Web with just one click;
- database import through CSV: MS Access, Oracle, Fulcrum, Paradox, DBase, FoxPro, MySQL, Interbase, Firebird, DB2... just save as CSV (comma separated value; + image files) and you will be able to automatically populate a catalogue (it creates categories, subcategories, thumbnail images...) - Gold edition only
- the CD does NOT require Internet Explorer or any 3rd party applications;
- automatic photo gallery / thumbnails feature, for creating autorun CDs with your photos! - Gold edition only
- no “HTML”, you don't need to be a programmer!
- small and smart: both the editor and the CDs/DVDs do run (quickly!) also on old PCs. MS Windows 95, 98, 98se, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 20xx, 7, 8, 10, Server; even an old PC with 16MB RAM and Windows 95 is fine; DVDs not ok for TV boxes;
And much more... we can not list everything, so for any questions, please contact us.
CD FrontEnd is simply the most productive application for creating CDs / DVDs: either catalogs, CD business cards, presentations, CD menus, e-brochures.
And it is easy to use and handy.
In case this is still not enough, if you get it now from the secure store you save about $30 on the regular price:
easy and professional software for great people!
CD FrontEnd is a VisualVision software.
CD FrontEnd PRO or GOLD is very good as...
Other professional programs from Visual Vision
Other easy tools from Visual Vision: